University of Washington
BA, Business Administration; BS, Informatics
- Proficient with: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Aperture
- Experience with: SAP (QA processes), WordPress, GitHub, and Front-End Web Design/Development Workflows
- Expert with Canon/Nikon DSLRs, Sony NEX cameras
- Well-developed client interaction and presentation experience
Systems Integration Analyst – Solution Architecture | 09/13 to present
- SAP Batch Schedule Design & Methodology Analyst: actively participated in developing the defect management process; revised/managed RICEFW templates and functional design peer review feedback; and supported the development of the batch schedule and payroll execution checklist for a large SAP implementation at a major international retailer.
UW Student Life
Social Media and Photography Manager | 09/28 to 07/13
- Pioneered UW Student Life’s social media and web presence.
- Unified engagement strategy for Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Established metrics to evaluate engagement and assembled weekly analytics reports.
- Coordinated photographers and covered various UW events.
Montlake Consulting Group
Consultant | 05/11 to 06/13
- Worked on the internal knowledge management team to establish the organization’s content-management system.
- Developed a website and provided recommendations for a local author to expand into the e-book industry.
- Helped design the website and took portraits for the team page.
UW Advancement Communications
Design Intern | 07/11 to 08/12
- Pioneered the Design Intern position.
- Utilized Adobe Creative Suite for the university’s various graphic design projects.
- Designed and developed the Advancement Communications Intranet page.
- Initiated and managed the launch of the UW Student Life Twitter page.
Founding Co-Curator | 01/11 to 09/12
- Organized the first ever TEDx University of Washington event run by and for students.
- Directed the design team in shaping the TEDxUofW brand and managed the the website, program, posters, and social media.
- Coordinated speakers to refine their talks and enhance their role in our sessions on Business, Culture, and Technology.
Assistant Director | 06/10 to 06/11
- Managed UW’s premier leadership and mentor training program to develop the next generation of student leaders.
- Organized two leadership retreats, managed the website and blog, directed the development of leadership projects, facilitated weekly workshops, and coordinated outreach to the UW community.
- Commended as ASUW Employee of the Month for going above and beyond expectations to foster leadership development.
State President | 04/08 to 04/09
- Professionally represented the largest high school student organization in Washington State.
- Led a team of 13 state officers towards empowering Washington DECA’s 10,400+ members.
- Organized two major conferences with over 6000 combined participants and performed visitations to numerous high schools.
- Assisted in fundraising over $10,000 for the Ronald Mcdonald House.
- Angelhack Top 21 Finalist out of 200+ teams: Developed Front-End for SciAnts, an online lab notebook for scientists (2012).
- Mary Gates Leadership Scholar for outstanding leadership development leading TEDxUofW (2011-2012).
- ASUW Annual Report: Initiated and led the vision for the first ever ASUW Annual Report (2011).
- ASUW Elections Promo Video: Worked on the team that planned, filmed, and edited the ASUW Promo Video (2011).